Thursday, January 21, 2010

Expanding My Market

Sometimes the significance of a project isn't really known or understood while it is being made, and is only realized after it is finished. That is how I feel about my Inspiration on Fire Mixtape Series. I knew I wanted to create something that was different and would help people, but had no idea of the positive feedback I'd be getting! I am truly grateful for this. This project has allowed me to reach out to not only Hip Hop sites, but personal development blogs, blogs created by free thinkers and music lovers alike. Last month I appeared on Robin Hardy's Empowering You Radio which also featured author Allen Klien. It was really great to be on the show representing the inspirational side to Hip Hop and how it can create uplifting changes within ourselves. On the show I talked about how music can be used to uplift our spirit, and the importance of positive messages in hip hop.

Everyone can check out my appearance on Empowering You Radio here

I will be posting my other web appearances soon. The web presence just keeps on growing. I'm excited to see what's next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment